The Organizational Structure of WDFP consists of three levels in terms of decision making.
- Level I
- The Chairman calls for a meeting, regular and special and presides over the meeting.
- The President may call for a meeting an presides in case of the Chairman is absent or indipose.
- The Vice-President assists the President.It takes over the function in case the former is absent or indispose.
- The Secretary keeps record, prepares minutes and agenda of Board meetings, attests to the correctnedd of records and o-signs with the President or Chairman in all documents issued or released by the organizatinon.
- The Treasurer keeps the financial records and monitors the cash flow and prepares periodic financial report.
- Level II
- Level III
This level comprises the Board of Trustees with the Chairman and set of officers. The Board has a membership of eleven (11). It functions as a policy making body presided by its Chairman or the President in case the former is absent or indipose. It also perform the function of planning and staffing. The officers are composed of the President, Vice-President for Finance, Vice-President for Programs, Secretary and Treasurer. The officers and members of the Board are elected annually from among themselves.
Attached to the Board of Trustees are the Corporate Secretary and consultants.
The Corporate Secretary may or may not be a member of the Board. Its function is the same as that of the Secretary. It assist the board in corporate planning and represent the board with various government and non-government agencies regarding corporate matters affecting the Organization. The Consultants, appointd by the Chairman provide advise and guidance in the planning and implementation of said plans.
Comprise the Executive Staff, headed by Executive Director who may or may not be a member of the Board. The said officer perform the function of direction, supervision, coordination and control. Attached to the Executive Staff is the Executive Secretary and the committees. The executive Secretary assists the Executive Director in the day to day activity of the organization. The committees who are volunteer workers help facilitate the work of the Executive Staff by providing the necessary data and inputs on specific matters and issues prepared by the committee.
This level comprise the three major departments of the organization. They are the Administractive, Program and Financial Departments.
Each department is headed by a Director who directs and supervises the activities of their respective departments. The Department Head is answerable to the Executive Director who directs the day to day operation of the organization.